Welcome to LexcelAccreditation.co.uk, an information site where you can find out about the Lexcel Practice Management Standard, the benefits of gaining Lexcel Accreditation and how to start the process.
Whether you are a sole practitioner or a large practice with multiple branches, gaining Lexcel can benefit your business in many ways:
- Effective risk management
- Better customer service leading
- Improved marketability and competitive advantage
- Increased success in tenders
- Increased profitability
- New providers for Legal Services Commission’s (LSC’s) family contracts can now choose to be Lexcel accredited instead of the obtaining their Specialist Quality Mark (SQM).
Through the Connect2Law scheme run by Pannone LLP we can provide access to a nationwide panel of Law Society trained Lexcel Consultants offering discounted rates. The consultants have been vetted and must work to an agreed service level agreement.
If you would like to find out how a Lexcel consultant can help your firm achieve Lexcel accreditation complete the form below for a free, no obligation consultation.
To discuss our services please call Paul Coombes or Kerry Aldcroft on 0161 909 6412
Using our Lexcel Consultants you can take advantage of:
- Free initial one hour consultation
- No obligation
- 10% discount on daily rates
- 15% discount on assessment centre fees
- Nationwide coverage
Would you like regular legal content for your website? Click here for more information on our low cost solution. Free 8 week trial!
Professional indemnity insurance
Many firms looking to apply for Lexcel Accreditation for the first time wish to know how this will affect their professional indemnity insurance. Whilst there is no fixed position on this, insurers do look favourably on firms who can show their approach to risk and the policies and procedures they have in place. Gaining the Lexcel standard is an instant ‘tick in the box’ many for of these concerns.